Try to answer the questionnaire as accurately as possible.
Officer in Training - Job description
An Officer of Hotel Newka is the main position of Moderator. Officers are responsible for conducting daily moderations, check chat logs, respond to request by users, ban users violating Hotel Newka policy (with a time period per policy), conduct investigations, and utilize intelligence to perform to the highest degree.
- Must type properly, use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization.
- Must be serious yet friendly. Must be approachable. Users feel afraid to ask questions or give concerns to Staff members who they feel uncomfortable around.
- Must stay active on Hotel Newka. It is not required to be a daily activity, but the position cannot be abandoned. You must attempt to try to put in atleast 8 hours weekly.
- You must review Hotel Newka Policy Section 4 (Staff Regulations). This is located at http://hotelnewka.com/help
- All Hotel Newka policies must be followed. If you fail to follow the policies set in place, and understand that Hotel Newka is ran differently then other Hotels, then you could be dismissed as staff.
- Must be 18 years old or older Preference is given to those users that are 18 years of age or older. If you are younger, your maturity will be reviewed during the interview.
- Willing to go through a short training session prior to assuming the full rank of Level 5 - Officer. This session will explain your duties, tools and how to properly use them.
- Willing to go through a 2 week probation period. You will be reviewed at the end of each 7 days with items you should work on and items you're doing good in.